In this article I decided to list cheapest web hosting companies available in hosting market, offering services under five bucks a month. It's a dirt cheap money, for an option to serve your website online.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links to Bluehost.com, by clicking on links on this page and by making a purchase on Bluehost site, I will earn an affiliate income at no cost to you.
Thus I'm not a fan of shared hosting (and exactly shared hosting fells under dirt cheap), instead I prefer VPS (this blog is served with Linode VPS), if I would need to choose a cheap hosting for a new website or blog I would most probably look only on two companies from listed bellow - Hostgator and Bluehost. Most of the hosting providers are specialized in providing custom WordPress hosting. Thus as a Drupal advocate, I can say, most Drupal sites will run just fine on these shared hostings.
- Best WordPress Hosting From Bluehost - Starting Just $3.95/mo
- Cheap Drupal Hosting - Starting $3.95/mo - Bluehost
Hosting under $5.00/mo
- Hostgator - Cheapest plan - Hatchling Plan $3.95/mo - offers Single Domain, One Click Installs, Unmetered Bandwidth, Shared SSL Certificate
- eHost - start only with $2.75/mo
- HostClear - plans starts at $2.99/mo - Create a blog, start a forum or sell online. You can do it all through HostClear. cPanel Only.
- ideahost - plans starting $2.99/mo - All the hosting features you need to get your idea online today
- iPage - $1.99/mo - specialized WordPress hosting company
- Bluehost - Most recommended, plans starts at $3.95/mo. Start with what you need and move to more powerful options as your website grows. Our custom technology makes it easy to upgrade your account to VPS or dedicated servers in just a click.
- WebsiteBuilder - Offers Free web hosting
- a small orange, shared hosting starts at $5.00/mo
- FatCow - yearly hosting plan starts at $49.00/year
- JustHost - plans starts at $3.75/mo
- HostMonster - starts at $4.95/mo
- IPower - starts at $3.95/mo
- StartLogic - plans start with $4.50/mo
Hope, it helps!