Back in August 2019, I bought (ordered from Amazon) D-Link Wi-Fi Camera with Remote Viewing (DCS-931L) as a baby/nanny cam.
It turned out a great toy to play with for a couple of days, but there hasn't been a real use, so far.
On the other hand for the last couple of months this camera has been used just as a boogeyman for nannies, its placed on the most visible part in the living room, but is unplugged and not filming. This tactic works out really great.
D-Link Wi-Fi Camera with Remote Viewing (DCS-931L)
From the manufacturer:
The Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-931L) is a video surveillance solution for your home or small office. The DCS-931L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC and it even includes sound & motion detection. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots whenever sound or motion is detected using just the DCS-931L and an Internet connection. You can even customize areas and volumes to monitor for motion or loud noises - helping you keep watch over entryways or sensitive areas of a room. The built-in Wi-Fi extender provides a convenient way to expand your wireless network by simply placing the camera within your current network area, providing effortless connectivity to more rooms and more devices.
- Sound and Motion Detection Enhanced email alerting based on sound and motion sensing technology
- Wi Fi Extender Instantly eliminate dead zones and expand your home's wireless network
- Remote Viewing View on iPhone, iPad, Android devices or Windows Phones with the free mydlink app
- Wireless/Ethernet Secure connection for flexible placement
- Zero Configuration Automatic and intelligent syncs with your home's router
- Does not work with Windows 10