By default Drupal offers 3 image styles enabled: thumbnail, medium, large:
Image styles can be aplied to images we are using in views, and not always 3 default options is enough.
In image above, you can see, we have passed some default image style in our Featured tours view. What are the options to make the images fit the box? Well we could use Some CSS techniques, but we can use image styles options from Drupal, right?
So I'm gonna create a new image style, callded grid2:
- Go to admin/config/media/image-styles
- Click Add style
- Give it a name, in my case grid2
- In next windows after presing create style, croll down for Effect section
- From dropdown menu choose and select Scale and crop, and press Add
- Enter dimenions fro your new image style (I'm gonna use 450X220