Social share nowadays gives a great value, some considers even more than SEO. And as far as I have seen, that's true. In this post I'm going to show you how to add Facebook like button for your Drupal 7 site using a simple module.
From modules creators: Rather than having to manually copy/paste the Like this on Facebook code for each piece of content you (or your users) create, this module will automatically add that code to the end of each chosen node type. You are able to add a Like button which likes a given URL (static, e.g. your homepage) or/and put a dynamic Like button on your page to like the page you are actually visiting.
- Download module Facebook Like button
- Extract it to sites/modules folder
- Enable Facebook like button under Modules page
- Go to admin/config/fblikebutton to configure module
- Go to admin/config/fblikebutton/dynamic