Nina Sublatti will present Georgia at 2015 Eurovision Song Contest (ESC), with the song Warrior.
The winner was revealed out of five singers in live air of "Communicator", program of First Channel of Georgian Public Broadcaster (GPB), on January 14.
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 will be held in Vienna, Austria.
Nina Sublati - Artist, Composer, Teacher
Date of Birth - January 31, 1995 in Moscow
- In 2005 Nina graduated from Art School, in which she studied painting, graphics, sculpture. For her artworks Nina won several international contests.
- In 2008 She graduated from Music School, by specialty of piano.
- In 2009 She received an offer from a modeling agency and worked as a model, with famous designers and photographers.
- 2010 -2011 She worked with various bands, and gave concerts in different parts of Georgia.
- In 2011 Nina started cooperation with Georgian Dream Studio; she worked with Bera, the Georgian well-known singer. Sublati worked hard with voice teachers and choreographers, specially invited from New York, Los Angeles and London. Nina improved her skills in music history, theory, vocal technique, choreography, psychology etc.
- In 2013 Nina participated in "Georgian Star", in the framework of the project, she worked with "Bravo Band" and Georgia State Symphony Orchestra. Nina became the winner of the project and received an invitation from London Institute of Music (highest level of vocals).
- In 2013 Nina entered the Academy of Arts named after Apolon Kutateladze, department of interior design.
- In 2014 Nina participated in Georgian musical "Blue Bird" (Director - Davit Doijashvili).
- In 2014 Nina worked with Bravo Records and recorded her debut album "Dare To Be Nina Sublatti". The album was highlighted in the music charts, became the best selling album in Georgia; Sublati had a tour in Georgia.
- Sublati works on the second album in her studio. This new album will be released from 2015. Regarding this, she plans concerts abroad.
- Since 2014 Nina studies in Vano Sarajishvili Tbilisi State Conservatoire, faculty of music technologies.
- Since 2014 Nina Sublati works in the music school "Tin club" and teaches the young performers.