Switching back to Google Adsense default settings

Updated: 21 August, 2014 seen 1,320

At start of this May I changed Adsense placement in my blog in order to get higher click through rate. So far this seems is working, CTR has raised. 

Now I'm willing to increase Cost Per Click. 

For last 10 days I stacked with 2 image only ad units and one text only ad unit. I believe due to fact, that my blog traffic is pretty modest, I started to receive smaller CPC, while getting higher CTR.

For now I'm switching back to Google Adsense default settings (text/image)

It's still plenty of time to test, what works better and what not. In future I'm planing to decrease ad unit count to 2 or even just 1.


Hi! My name is Reinis Fischer (38), a proud dad and devoted husband. CEO and Founder of Terramatris crypto hedge fund, drone enthusiast, world traveler, photographer, and passionate lover of Georgian cuisine (vegetarian).

An ex-pat living in Georgia since 2011, I trade stocks, take photographs, work out at the gym, and many more. Here I write about travel, finance, and other things that might interest me.