Welcome traders, with this post I'm starting a new blog series - trading results, where I'm going to share how much I made from trading options on indexes and futures in the previous week.
It's planned that there will be at least 52 such articles or 52 weeks.
52 weeks covers a span for a one year. One year is a great time to learn and master trading. With these reports, I hope to improve my trading skills and premiums over time.
Trading week 39 was from September 23 until September 27, 2019 (Monday - Friday)
In total: 18 trades
13 Winning trades and 2 losing trades, 3 trades still open
- The total premium collected $477.40
- Premium collected from closed trades: $265.4
- Total paid in commissions: $191.60
- Average premium per lot: $0.85
This week I was trading 0DTE and 1DTE FOP's (options of futures) - mainly ES (emini for SPX) and GC (Gold).
Mostly vertical spreads on 1 or up to 4 lots.
- biggest win: $133 with 2 put bull spreads on ES 2950/2935
- biggest loss: -$609.50 on put bull spread on ES 2970/2950 (I messed up things, my fault only)
Looking to make at least $500 (after commissions) next week