Dubulti church, the most expressive object and the visual dominant of the surrounding area is the most monumental and exquisite Art Nouveau building in Jurmala from the viewpoint of historical and sacral architecture.
The size and details of the building clearly show the tradition of national romanticism that may be seen in the rich sculptural elements of the building in the placement of the elements, decor of ornamental sculptural details, as well as the diversity of the facade decoration with the smooth, corrugated and coarse plaster.
Dubulti Evangelical Lutheran Church
Dubulti church with 750 seats as it is today, was built by Riga building contractor and manufacturer, master of masonry Krisjanis Kergalvis (1856-1936) according to the design of the architect Wilhelm Ludwig Bockslaff (1858-1945) and Edgar Woldemar Eduard Friesendorf (1881-1945). Its foundations were laid in September 1905, but officially the foundation stone celebration took place on 16 June 1907.