By default Drupal offers 3 image styles enabled: thumbnail, medium, large:
Image styles can be applied to images we are using in views, and not always 3 default options are enough.
In the image above, you can see, we have passed some default image styles in our Featured tours view. What are the options to make the images fit the box? Well, we could use Some CSS techniques, but we can use image styles options from Drupal, right?
So I'm gonna create a new image style, called grid2:
- Go to admin/config/media/image-styles
- Click Add style
- Give it a name, in my case grid2
- In the next windows after pressing create style, scroll down for the Effect section
- From the dropdown menu choose and select Scale and crop, and press Add
- Enter dimensions from your new image style (I'm gonna use 450X220