There is a great alternative to Google Webmaster tools - Bing Webmaster tools - might help a little if you are looking for ways to improve Bing SEO
Signup or login. Once you are logged in Bing Webmasters click on Add site left top sidebar
- Enter your details. As you can see mandatory field is just one: URL - enter your site URL. I highly suggest that you submit a sitemap file also.
- Leave default All day (Default) in select menu where Bing asks how often it should visit your site. If you have highly trafficked site, you can change values to other.
- Then click Add.
In next window Bing will ask you to verify your domain. You have 3 options:
- Option 1: Place an XML file on your web server
- Option 2: Copy and paste a <meta> tag in your default webpage
- Option 3: Add CNAME record to DNS
- Once done, click Verify button.