Naukšēni Manor is a two-story manor house located in the Naukšēni Municipality, Naukšēni Parish, in the historical region of Vidzeme, northern Latvia.
We discovered this manor by a chance by traveling Valka - Rūjiena road in the mid July 2021
Built in 1820, it was renovated in 1843 by Friedrich Gottlieb Gläser in Empire style according to the drafts made by its landlord Heinrich Wilhelm von Groth. Additional modifications were made at the end of the 19th century and again in 1938. Between 1920 and 1957 the building functioned as a children's home. It now houses the Naukšēni local history museum.