Īvande Manor, also called Lielīvande Manor, is a manor house in Īvande parish in Kuldīga municipality in the historical region of Courland, in western Latvia.
The manor Groß-Iwanden was created by the merger of several small estates. In the middle of the 16th century the estate was owned by the family of Rudolf Steinrat.
Three generations remained the property in the family Steinrat and was enlarged by them. In 1643 was the sale to Hofmarschall Christof von Sacken. In 1646 property was sold to Dettlof von Tiesenhause
n. Through death and inheritance connected with it, the estate went in 1690 to Ernst Gotthard von Manteuffel-Szoege. Due to missing heirs the property was sold in 1750 to Friedrich Johann von Schlippenbach on Gaicken and Muischazeem.
In 1821 property was sold to Peter von Medem. In 1853 the estate was resold to Baron Eduard von Heyking. The property remained in the possession of the Heyking family until its expropriation in 1920.
The palace was built as a neoclassical building around 1860 to designs by the architect Theodor Zeiler. On the park side, there is a huge portico supported by two free-standing and two imposing massive colossal Ionic columns. The castle was destroyed by fire in 1905, but rebuilt in 1912–1913.