I decided to great the New Year of 2016 with a 32-second video flashback I made at the end of 2015, filmed mostly in Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
The idea of creating one second a day video project arrived at me after I watched the movie Chef (2014). I was already doing my 365 days photo project and for the 32 days it was both fun and entertaining to both photograph and film, then post-process, e.t.c. It was a harsh experience as well. But it was worth every additional hour spent to produce a daily second video.
Places and Events from this video
- Master class in Asian Cuisine
- The Tiger Lillies Concert Review in Tbilisi
- Wanderings In The Tbilisi Old Town (HDR Efex Pro)
- Eating at some of the Tbilisi restaurants
- Lisi Lake in Tbilisi (Georgia)
- Listening to Classical Music at Tbilisi Baroque Festival
- East Point Shopping Mall in Tbilisi
- and other
All videos were shot with my Canon 1200D DSLR camera, some videos are shot from a tripod.
I wanted to make this in Adobe Premiere but ended up simply uploading trimmed 1-sec videos to YouTube. For a trimming part, most of the trimming was done in Adobe Lightroom
Hope to make more one-second videos this year. Now, what do you think of this video? Leave me a comment!