Mid November I created one day experiment with Facebook scheduled posts, with aim by posting links to my Facebook fan page, to acquire more visitors to my site. As I think, result failed. But maybe not.
So today - I decided to make another experiment - this time not so much focusing on scheduling posts, but more to posting in random times (yes maybe using scheduling feature), different kind of posts - links, photos. For links I decided to add Custom URL parameter, offered by Google Analytics. Time frame for this experiment - one week.
Things I'll need:
Google Analytics URL builder:
I'll keep you updated - exactly after one week (03.01.2014) posting results.
P.S. The fan page, by today haS 1117 fans.