18 August, 2022 seen 24Yesterday we traveled to Ječi to move the lawn, grill a fish and use it as a camp base before visiting a pebbled beach…
It has been a while since the latest update from the Vilgale apartment, in fact, it has been 3 months since I last visited it. Now, having a Spring break from QSI school in Tbilisi, we decided to visit Latvia for some 2 weeks and do some things - like continuing with the renovation works at the Vilgāle apt.
I bought some materials back in Riga at the Depo store and was the very happy and enthusiastic starting day today at Vilgāle.
This is where we were left before the New Year of 2022. Today I decided to plaster walls in the hallway.
After couple of hours I was done. Saved a few hundred euros I guess.
Most of the plasteting works should be done now
After plastering works, I decided to apply the second layer of paint for the ceiling
We bought this lamp at the end of 2021 in IKEA store.
Indeed I feel I have saved at least a few hundred euros today.
Cost so far:
- Water plumbing: EUR 60
- Sadales Tīkls: EUR 60
- Electrician: EUR 155
- Architect: EUR 800
- Removing walls and floor: EUR 775
- Chalk removing, / wiring: EUR 500
- Wall plastering/frame for drywall ceiling (bedroom): EUR 875
- New windows: EUR 1,252
- Window replacement: EUR 200
- Estrich floor with an underfloor heating system and all plumbing: EUR 1,916
- Rock wool for the ceiling, drywall constructions, drywall, and some wiring: EUR 866
- Plastering bedroom and living room: EUR 1,200
- Chimneysweep: EUR 30
- More drywall, rock wool, electric cables, plumbing, and others: EUR 1094
- Doors for bedroom and bathroom: EUR 291.58
- More sauna, more drywall, more plumbing, more wiring EUR 1,992.56
- More sauna, more drywall, more electricity: EUR 370
- more plastering: EUR 340
- Paint and tools (paintbrush, rolls, gloves, scothc): EUR 74.86
- 27 Liter of ready-made plaster, dozen of electricity plugs, rolls, screwdrivers: EUR 45
TOTAL: EUR 12,897