I've been involved in the Georgias ex-pat community for some good time already, a few years ago I helped to launch the Georgian Expat photographer club, and some years later I launched Expats in Georgia Facebook group, and today I'm happily sharing the latest brainchild - Georgian for expats
A couple of weeks ago I helped to start - the Georgian for an Expats language course. It took us some 72 hours from the idea to realization, as we already had an office in a convenient location, tutors, and even a whiteboard - it was all about marketing texts, and Facebook ads.
After the first 24 hours, we got our first students.
Here is what it all is about
Learn basic Georgian in 8 lessons with a professional tutor.
Small group sizes. GEL 250 for a full course or GEL 40 per lesson
- 200+ most useful vocabulary words
- The most useful phrases you can use in everyday situations
- Proper Georgian pronunciation
- How to put basic sentences together
- Read and write in Georgian
- Easily order foods and drinks
- Pronounce words correctly without hearing them first
- Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
- The building blocks of Georgian grammar
Interested? Apply here!
So far we have already had 2 lessons learning basic conversation and even shopping at the supermarket.
Here I made a quick video from our shopping lesson
The classes are run by the Caucasus Translations agency in Vake, Tbilisi