23 February, 2023 seen 2,095Google AdSense is a popular platform for publishers to monetize their websites by displaying ads to their visitors. If…
Last month was great in terms of my online earnings. I managed to earn $16.49 from Google Adsense alone. It's 174% increase compared to my earnings from Google Adsense in previous month.
My earnings in June is not only highest this year, but it's also a personal record for my Google Adsense account lifetime results. Previous highest earnings per month I earned in January 2010 when it was $15.46. Hooray, I'm happy with my earnings this month.
It's interesting to observe that overall traffic to my web properties didn't increase so much as increased my Google Adsense earnings. So, more earnings is explained by higher CPC (Cost per click) rate.
It's against Google's TOS (terms os service) to reveal CPC and CTR ratings, so I wont reveal them, but I will just add that CPC doubled, while CTR even went a little bit down. Of course I had a some traffic increase as well to my web properties.
My average daily earnings last month reached $0.55 which is up by $0.36 a day - for some it might sound pathetic results - I know - but for me - it's a huge leap.
- Highest earnings per day: $4.36
- Days earning more than $1: 4
- Lowest earnings per day: 0.01
- Days earning less than $0.10: 8
Again these results fascinate me - I mean $4.36 in a day? I'm rich :) 4 days earning more than $1.00 - it's great.
Some time ago I did setup my first Adsense earnings goal - to earn $40 in a month and break even my hosting expenses
$40 seems reasonable amount of money. But we still must define or goal - how to achieve it.
- CPCFor example = if CTR is about 4% and CPC is about 0.20, then we need about 200 clicks and 5000 visitors to achieve $40.Or another example, if CTR is about 2% and CPC is about $1.00, then wee need 40 clicks and 2000 visitors to achieve $40.As you can see - visitor count doesn't mean much. More you will get, if you will optimize you CPC and CTR values.As far I have seen - CPC rates will vary for you depending from region you are targeting for, and of course niche you are working.
It has been around 5 months since I set up that goal, and I have no clue how many months more it will take to complete my first Google Adsense goal. One I know for sure - traffic, CPC and location.
To earn money - we need traffic, we need "good" location our visitors are coming from. By saying "good" location I mean - US, UK, Canada - CPC may variety by some 10 times compared to countries like Georgia.
My plans for next month? $20 would be great, but I will stick with more modest forecast - saying I will be still happy if I'll reach 2 digits number (at least $10).
Google Adsense is running of several of my websites